- FIRST AND FOREMOST... I MUST THANK the parents of the PTA for an amazing Family Fun Night! The children had a blast! It was so exciting to watch them as they danced, bounced, ran around with their faces painted, made crafts, played games,... etc.. The PTA is an amazing group of parents and Linden Tree is so lucky to have all these dedicated, hard working and creative parents!
- Busing - As challenging as this weather has been, we understand how difficult it is (at times) to bring your children to school... However, if schools are not closed by the Mayor, buses will run. I know they have been late this week; but hopefully, that has all been ironed out at this time.
- Let's hope that Mother Nature will be kinder to us from this point on...
- I sent home a new February calendar to show that our Parent Appreciation Dinner has been changed to February 12th. The time will remain at 5:00 pm where we will be meeting with members of the Campus Safety Committee. This will include all three campus schools (Linden Tree, MS 127 and PS 106)
- We are starting our Tutoring sessions next week. We have contacted all parents whom we feel their children will benefit from additional support. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact us at school.
- Our 1st Grade Celebration is scheduled for February 13th at 9:00. Parents are invited to come to the auditorium where they will watch their child's Literacy class perform the fables they have learned with all the science features that will make this a memorable event. Hope you can all make it!
- For Valentine's Day, we will provide a list of ALL the children in your child's class so that no one is missed. It is nice when children are not excluded.
- There is no school the week of 2/17 for mid-winter break. Children will have a packet of work from their teachers.
Please call with any questions, comments or concerns.